Monday, April 28, 2014

Email - 4/28/14

So I don't think I'm going to go through my whole schedule this week because I don't have as much time to E-mail! But here are some of the weeks highlights: Teresa is now on date for May 10th! She told us that was the day she wanted to be baptized and she is super excited! We may have to push it back just a little bit because she is having a hard time quitting drinking tea. But at least it's only tea! most everyone else up here would be into something much worse! haha The new kid that we met-Ty, is now on date for the 24th of may and his mom is taking the lessons as well! We are going to have to push Christian's date back a while but we starting teaching his mom too! We've been getting tons of referrals these last couple weeks from a member that used to live here but now lives in Texas and have got some new solid investigators out of it! Just about everyone in town knows us and the work is moving along really well!
So we found out yesterday right as we pulled up to Teresa's house to meet with her that Elder Stopper got called to be an AP. So I will be getting a new companion Elder Waite. I don't really know anything about him so that will be a surprise! But Elder Stopper has to be in Wichita today so we have to drive down there and then I will be in a temporary threesome companionship until I get my new companion on Wednesday. That will be weird! I hope that I will be able to know the area and everything well enough to be a good help to my new companion!

Everything here is going great! Love you all! 
Elder Boman

No comments:

Post a Comment