Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekly Email - 5/5/14

So It was a pretty good week!! since we had to take Elder Stopper down on Monday to Wichita I was on a temporary exchange until Wednesday. Since my companion was now AP I was able to choose who I wanted to go with! I went with Elder Henrie who is my really good friend from the MTC and his companionship! It was tons of fun and I'm glad I got to do that!
So my new companion is Elder Waite. He's a good missionary! He's got a different style than Elder Stopper and I'm still getting used to it but we've done some good work so far!
So Teresa got told us she got depressed Elder Stopper left and wasn't doing good with the tea but we re committed her. She also told us about this crazy dream she had! she said she saw a pillar of light just like Joseph Smith and then was enveloped in the light. Then she saw a bunch of people who she guessed were maybe prophets and apostles and they were all smiling at her. She said that she felt really warm and peaceful and that she then knew she was doing the right thing and that the Book of Mormon was true. It was so cool to hear her tell us that!! We didn't really have any new exciting progress with any of the other investigators because we had stake conference down in Topeka over the weekend both Saturday night and Sunday morning. But we found 6 other new investigators! We taught some new investigator couple, Jessica and Michael, the Restoration and it went pretty well! We'll follow up with them this week so we're hoping they've read and prayed. We've been doing lots of service this week with the weather warming up and meeting lots of new people that way.
I Love You All!
Elder Boman

No comments:

Post a Comment