Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekly Email - 8/3/15

I was able to visit the Henault's yesterday.  Love this family! 
 
 
Hello Everyone!!! 
 
We had a real good week this week! It was kind of crazy with a lot of meetings this week but it was still good and we were able to get some good work in! But I did find out today that I will be getting
transferred to Wichita! I'm a little torn about it because I've grown to love Topeka so much but I'm excited about my next area and the work ahead of us!

So We've been able to get a lot of good work done with Rhiannon this week! She is getting baptized this week! which will be awesome but I'm just a little upset I'll be gone for it.. haha But we taught her a couple times this week and she came to church! It's really cool because she got interested because of the changes she saw in her friend Lindsay when she got baptized and now she wants it for herself!

We didn't make a ton of progress with the people we found last week but we did teach Sylvia, a member referral again in Sis. Jones home!  We taught her about the Plan of Salvation and she loved it because she is a widow and really liked the idea of her husband being in the Spirit World and near her, Sis Jones bore awesome testimony of that and Sylvia is making slow but sure progress!

We went over to Xzavier's on Sunday and finally was able to meet his sister! she was really interested and really wants to come to church! We taught her about the Restoration and she is going to get baptized on Aug. 22! She has lots of promise and it will be really awesome for Xzavier to have family involved in the church as well!

Well that's mostly it for our week! Things are going well! I'm excited for the future and to be able to teach the people of Wichita! I love the work and being a missionary! Love you all!

Elder Boman

No comments:

Post a Comment