The
MTC has been pretty good! I've learned a ton about teaching people!
When you truly listen to people with love and as the savior
would, they will tell you themselves what lesson they need to hear! My
companion is good! His name is Elder Cutler and he's from Highland, UT
and we get along well (despite his constant singing of lyrics
incorrectly). I get along really well with all the Elders in my
district- Elder Henrie and Taylor. We call ourselves a foursome
companionship because that's more what it's like! haha. The food is
pretty good-not too bad! We've been teaching an investigator here at the
MTC that may or may not be a member! Her name is Carol and she is
great! we've taught her that restoration and the Plan of Salvation and
she has received them very well! We taught her how to pray and she says
that she feels the Spirit testify the truth of our lessons. She is
really great! Like a grandma! She tells us all kinds of stories and we
actually got in trouble by our teacher for staying too long (2 hours!).
But she has accepted our baptismal challenge! Which doesn't really mean
anything since I'm pretty sure she is a member.. haha but I leave for
Kansas March 18 and I'm very excited to get in the field and out of the
classroom!
Elder Boman
No comments:
Post a Comment