Tuesday, March 11, 2014

First Letter Home

Today we got our first letter from Elder Boman! 

Dear Mom,
The MTC has been great today!  I'm in a temporary threesome companionship.  One of the elders is in a different district and leaves for Nashville on Monday.  My companion that is going to Wichita is from Highland and he's a pretty cool guy.  He definitely knows why he is here.  I have a sister in my district that went to Northridge, Quincy Mansell.  She's going to the Independence mission.  The schedule here is very different from what I'm used to but its not too bad!

Love,
Elder Boman

PS - Let Sarah know that I'm all settled and can write her on Thursday.

Sounds like Thursday will be his PDay, so if you can get him an email before then, I'm sure he would really appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment