Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekly Email - 6/2/14

 
 
 
So I didn't keep a journal really this week so here are the highlights of the week: We baptized and confirmed Teresa of course! That was really cool! Tristen's demonic boxer-blue heeler mix dog bit me on the arm so I was bleeding, we had interviews with President Bell, I went on an exchange with one of my Zone Leaders-Elder Ives and we taught some bible scholar family of 10 who go on Christian musical tours around the world, we talked to to a lady on the side of the road who had run away from her abusive husband and helped her our the best we could, Rose went to rehab and then busted out so she will be going to prison sometime soon and Bryan is not doing well at all. So It's been a really crazy week! 
I love you all! Sorry It's a really short e mail! 
Elder Boman

No comments:

Post a Comment